Dog haiku


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love my master;
Thus I perfume myself with
This long-rotten squirrel.

I lie belly-up
In the sunshine, happier than
You ever will be

Today I sniffed
Many dog butts - I celebrate
By kissing your face.

I sound the alarm!
Paperboy - come to kill us all -
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm!
Mailman Fiend - come to kill us all -
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm!
Meter reader - come to kill all -
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm!
Garbage man - come to kill all -
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm!
Neighbor's cat - come to kill all!
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I lift my leg and
Wiz on each bush. Hello, Spot -
Sniff this and weep.

How do I love thee?
The ways are numberless as
My hairs on the rug.

My human is home!
I am so ecstatic I have
Made a puddle.

I hate my choke chain -
Look, world, they strangle me! Ack
Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack!

Sleeping here, my chin
On your foot - no greater bliss - well,
Maybe catching cats.

Look in my eyes and
Deny it. No human could
Love you as much I do.

Dig under fence - why?
Because it's there. Because it's
There. Because it's there.

I am your best friend,
Now, always, and especially
When you are eating.

You may call them fleas,
But they are far more - I call
Them a vocation.

My owners' mood is
Romantic - I lie near their
Feet. I blow a big one.


Read more!


2 Responses to “Dog haiku”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    dildo lesbian hardcore hardcore sex movies

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    drunk group sex free group sex party thumbs

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




German Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Dog and Puppy



  • HOME

  • INTERESTING DOG FACTS
  • Dog facts 1
  • Dog facts 2
  • Dog facts 3
  • Puppy facts
  • Dog haiku
  • Dog quotes
  • Dogs dictionary
  • FUNNY DOG CORNER
  • Jokes
  • Funny dog crossbreeds
  • How to photograph a puppy
  • How many dogs does it take to...
  • Why dogs are better than woman
  • Why dogs are better than man
  • FUNNY DOG PICTURES
  • Dog owner look a likes
  • FUNNY DOG VIDEOS
  • Skateboarding dog
  • Dog attacks own leg!
  • Police killing dog?!
  • Friends


    Cool Links



    New Sheriff in Town